Import Full Formated Text

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 19 08:48:24 EST 2003

Thanks Klaus,

That was probably what was in the html I tried to import, "tables".

Does anyone know why fully formated text can not be imported into
REV????

It sure would save me a "lot" of work. I create mostly interactive CDs
and most of my content is already existing and as such I don't want to
have to recreate everything I do from scratch.

My list of applications that I would like/need to import from is:
Word/BBEdit
Powerpoint/Keynote
Acrobat/PDFs
Pagemaker/Quark (at least each text box)
Dreamweaver/Contribute/Pagemill
Filemaker Pro

That's not a lot to ask for. Is it?

Tom