Help with Lists

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Wed Nov 19 07:50:17 EST 2003

Hello David,

With my full ignorance of how to use the new table feature in Rev (and
having read much here about the complexities of it), I would go with
separate fields for each column.  Making them scroll together is a piece
o' cake...making them sort together would be almost as easy...and
dragging them to rearrange should be easy.

Best Regards,

Tim Ponn