QT Players scrolling in a group

Greg DeVore gdevore at mac.com
Tue Nov 18 18:28:44 EST 2003

I have created a group called "View" which contains multiple Groups
called "Result Group 1", Result Group 2 etc.  Each Result Group has a
QT player in it.  When I scroll through the "View" group all of the
Result group elements disappear off the top of the screen just fine.
The QT player does not though.  It remains visible and keeps moving up
the screen past the boundaries of the "View" group.  This seems like a
bug.  Any suggestions for a way around it?

Greg DeVore