Player Progress?

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Nov 18 17:40:21 EST 2003

Scott,

I have been messing around with a QT external based on Tim Monroe's
example.  It supports the GetMaxLoadedTimeInMovie QT API call which
will give you the amount of the movie downloaded in the movies
timscale.  You could use this with the duration property of the player
to show percentage downloaded.

You are welcome to have the external code I have so far in order to
create your own solution.  I am not a C programmer so there are
probably some things that could be cleaned up and some better error
checking but thing work in the tests I have done so far and it would
show you what needs to be done.

Let me know if you are interested.

--
Trevor DeVore