revDatabaseColumnNamed and revDatabaseColumnByNumber missing...

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Nov 17 19:51:12 EST 2003

Andre,

I'm not sure if anyone has already answered this, but are you sure you
are calling these as functions i.e. with the parameters in brackets and
getting or putting the result? I have been using the following script
snippets:

	put revQueryDatabase(dbID, theSQL) into curID

Then either:
	put revDatabaseColumnCount(curID) into colNum
	put revDatabaseColumnNumbered(curID, c) & tab after tRec

or:
	put revDatabaseColumnNames(curID) into colNames
	put revDatabaseColumnNamed(curID, line c of colNames) & tab after tRec

where c is a loop index pointing to each column number.

These work fine for me with Rev 2.1.2, Mac OS X 10.3.1

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/