Rev causes computer crash

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 17 14:49:30 EST 2003

Although I don't know what is the problem I have had the same problem
and a slightly different one.
My solution was to A: reboot the computer and B: Use stuffit (Or
whatever) and compress the original file (I also rename the original)

When you try to open it the first time I also open from within the REV
app instead of double clicking on the rev project file.

This works for me in both of my problem stacks but I don't know why REV
crashes or why it happens..... Sorry

Hope this works for you,

Tom