Windows Misery

dan johnson danjohnson at 37.com
Sun Nov 16 14:24:50 EST 2003

>Im using Windows ME  128 MB of RAM

I think this says it all.

ME is probably the WORST Windows implementation ever released. Buggier than
other versions; crashes more often then other versions; has poor memory
management, so even with 256 or even 512 Megs of RAM, you'll run out of
resources. Sometimes 3rd party memory cleaners are helpful--other times they
just cause more crashes!

If I had a choice of reverting to an earlier Windows version or continuing with
ME, I'd wipe my hard drive to eliminate all traces of ME and resinstall an
earlier version.

DJ