Tooltip for groups

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Nov 14 06:29:10 EST 2003

>On 11/13/03 1:29 PM, jbv wrote:
>
>>Well, I checked the custom prop. option : actually no custom prop.
>>is created...
>
>That's what I get for not testing before I post. Sorry. In that
>case, Klaus is right (as usual) and there should be an error message.
>
>--
>Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com
>HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

I wonder if lack of group tooltip has anything to do with ambiguity
that can arise when one points to an object within a group: which
tooltip to show, group's or object's? Since there is no point showing
a tooltip when user points to an empty space within a group, may be
the proper way is to have a tooltip assigned to each object within a
group. But if the group tooltip is not accepted, Rev should indeed
respond with an error.

Robert Brenstein