Windows Misery

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Nov 13 13:30:27 EST 2003

On Nov 13, 2003, at 11:26 AM, Graham Samuel wrote:

> Can anyone think of a way I could even approach the source of the
> problem? My users (schools) have a wide variety of Windows machines,
> and although I guess I could demand that they don't use W95, I really
> don't think I could cut out 98 and certainly not ME.

Some suggestions:

Make a "recipe" stack that shows the crash on Windows 95-ME and send it
to runrev.

Collect data from the crash victims like: What revision of Windows OS
are they running. What video card? What revision are the video drivers
for their card? Maybe there is a common denominator there.

Hope this helps,

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>