Stacks that now do not work

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 12 18:06:59 EST 2003

Sarah,

I guess I didn't "get" the point of Calendar when I first tested it,
I'm in the US and both dates show up the same for me, I don't know what
setting I might change to see different dates except maybe to another
time zone, etc. But they are both the same here in the US.

I had a problem with one stack that I know worked before I updated both
my system and REV so I did a very quick on all of my downloaded stacks
to see if they worked. I did this very quickly and did not do serious
tests or anything, so I may be wrong about a few of them.

Cheerio,

Tom