Stacks that now do not work

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Nov 12 17:15:45 EST 2003

Picking out the stacks that I recognise as mine :-)

On 13 Nov 2003, at 7:42 am, Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

> Calendar - Both English date and System date are the same
This works for me - maybe you need to check your system settings.
e.g. today is 13th November, when I select that in Calendar, I get
"11/13/2003" as the English date and "13/11/2003" as the system date. I
am in Australia and the system date format is d/m/y but English date
actually uses the US format (not the format used in England as one
might expect) and shows m/d/y.

> Launch OS X app - Find & Launch - If cancel then error -43
This is a strange one since it works with some apps but not all. At
first I thought it was only working with .app bundles but that doesn't
seem to be the case. Although it will open some applications, opened a
document doesn't work at all, even when trying to use an application
that opens OK. I'll have to do some more tests on this one and get
back.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au