revDatabaseColumnNamed and revDatabaseColumnByNumber missing...

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Wed Nov 12 10:46:18 EST 2003

Andre,

I think it's "revDatabaseColumnNumbered", not "revDatabaseColumnByNumber".  You could also try using the counterparts revdb_columnbyname() and revdb_columnbynumber().  I've had a similar problem in the past, and have gotten around it by using these other functions.  They do the same thing, just have different names.  Hope that helps.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally