Rev Bug: revDatabaseColumnNamed missing...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Nov 12 20:53:42 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

I've got a little script here that opens a database connection, query
data, close the connection...

revOpenDatabase works and return a valid ID.
revQueryDatabase works and return a valid ID.
revMoveToFirstRecord works.
revDatabaseColumnNamed does not work!!!! Rev IDE pops up a "Can't find
handler" error!!!!! But this works on the messagebox, it just does not
work on my script. I know db functions are a part of rev database
library and so on, but hey, the other db functions are working. And the
problem is not that the function is not working, it's that rev engine
is shouting that the function is missing when I actually know it is
there!!!!

I am a own a rev studio 2.1 on MacOS X

Please help me, I am now lost...

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2003 ð BRAZIL