Rendezvous, event loops, and why I need SDK docs

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed Nov 12 08:42:53 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

I've posted a bug regarding the plug-in message RevEditScript not being
handled,
So far it's just verified. Has anyone managed to make it work? If so
how???

Im working on the new script editor to replace RR's ;)

Yes, I tried putting the msg handler in the cd and stack scritps...
neither worked.
In the message watcher the message being passed is EditScript but this one
doesn't work either... ;(

Thanks for any insights...
Xavier Bury
TNS NT LAN Server