Questions about experiences

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Wed Nov 12 07:41:54 EST 2003

Oops...I guess I should have included an address with the invitation!  I
wonder if this is why nobody ever showed up for my high school
graduation in '65?? ;-)

Anyway, the url is:

http://www.alptex.com/products/emulators/alptex16bie/16bieupdates.html

We have it set up to gather some info before allowing a browser to
access the updates page...I hope it's not too intrusive.  The OSX
version has been pulled from the list...I have some problems to iron
out...but the others are "firing on all eight" (so far).

Best Regards,

Tim Ponn
ALPTEX, Inc.