Database Query Builder: workaround please

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Nov 12 00:19:19 EST 2003

I can't believe I'm the only one being hassled by this bug, so is there
a workaround I am missing?

In the Database Query Builder, Record Set tab, if you enter some bad
SQL into the field labeled "SQL Query:", a popup error message says "An
error resulted for the SQL command in the database ...". You click OK,
then "SQL Query" field gets focus for a moment, then loses focus and
the same modal error message pops up. Repeatedly.

Now I've tried Command-period and I've tried to turn off the Messages
using the Messages toolbar item, but neither has any effect because Rev
is stuck in this loop of modal dialogs. So - I have to force-quit
Revolution?

See bugzilla #696. This bug was opened 7 weeks ago.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>