Two questions

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 10 17:35:37 EST 2003

Jacqueline,

OK, but "the end user CAN adjust the window" in this case by changing
the screen size and it WILL mess up the graphics in the app window so I
do understand what you are saying but it is not FOOL proof - that being
the problem, there will be someone(maybe a fool) who will change the
size and it will screw up my app.
Again, Jason's answer will fix it if they quit out and restart my app.
But I was hoping for a good way to check during runtime and not when
reopening my app after the end user screws it up. Once screwed up it
does not go back with out Jason's solution. and in my opinion that
would be a bug.

FWIW
Tom

On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 05:11 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 11/10/03 3:32 PM, Thomas J McGrath III wrote:
>
>> But, I still think it is a BUG because if I say no resize and REV is
>> supposed to ignore it when the user resizes then WHY is it resizing
>> when I change the res/size of the screen?????
>
> It isn't a bug,

>  "Resize" simply refers to whether or not the end user can adjust the
> window.
> --

Thomas J McGrath III
Advanced Media Group