Need Sample for passing structure and pointer to and from C

lbpark larkbin at yahoo.co.kr
Sun Nov 9 21:17:02 EST 2003

> Subject: Re: Read shared memory in unix
>
> On Nov 6, 2003, at 6:30 PM, lbpark wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Is it possible to read a shared memory in unix by Revolution?
> > Or Can handle memroy address directly ?
>
> Hi, I'm pretty sure you would have to write a Revolution external
> library in C to do the system calls and put the result back into a
> transcript variable or array.

Thanks for the help.

First I have to tell that I'm new to Runtime Revolution. But I'd like to use it for
RR's support for multiplatform.

I can build a C library for basic operations to be used by other programs like RR.
So if you could show me how to communicate between C and RR, that should be
a great help for me.

Thanks.