New stack title query

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Sun Nov 9 19:47:05 EST 2003

>On Nov 8, 2003, at 8:55 PM, David Squance wrote:
>>  There's likely something obvious I'm
>> missing, but it's rather confusing.  Help!
>
>David, you are dealing with stack 3 properties here
>
>the name
>the filename
>the title
>
>When your stack has an asterisk in the titlebar it's showing the NAME
>property, and there is no title set yet.
>
>The filename is actually a path ending in "whatever.rev"
>
>Hope this helps in addition to what Jeanne said,

Yes, thanks.  I'd worked out a little later how to get rid of "untitled", but
I didn't remember about the asterisk.  So there's no need to add .rev to
stack names, I gather.   Is the .rev added to a filename automatically, but
not if one is typed in thereby avoiding having whatever.rev.rev?
Just curious?
Dave