need advice form Guru - traffic light app

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 9 15:09:16 EST 2003

FWIW,

I think that this would be a good place for a custom property in each
light and then a name group/item name that matches that computer in
some way.
Then a custom handler at the stack level to intercept a message from
other computers and set this computers light set.
A button or mouseUp in the light that sends the custom message to other
computers on the network based upon which light is pressed.

If on a Mac then use an apple-event. I don't know what you could do on
a Win.