Rev Sandbox?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Nov 9 08:39:16 EST 2003

Allo Friends,

I was just on the way to reply to your mail, Jim, when Jan answered with
all the needed concepts and details about the use of the global
"securemode" property. As Jan describe, transcript give us all what's
needed to avoid sad problems. We just need to take care about setting
the securemode to true before opening an "unknowed" stack.

In about what happens to Dan :

There will always be less creative and non-violent persons than
destructive and unfriendly peoples over the word. It's bad but it's so.
The only good news in this bad story is perhaps that more and more
people are testing and using Revolution over the world. I hope that all
of them are licensed peoples.

Kind Regards from Paris, Pierre

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

psahores at easynet.fr

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"