Need Help Resizing windows

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 8 04:35:50 EST 2003

Ken,

Wouldn't this count for a feature in REV. You know something like "Full
Screen 800x600" or "Menu Screen 800 x 600" etc. Because I have to
actually account for the decorations and the menu bar. When actually I
wanted this window to fit under the menu bar.

Thanks for your help.

Tom

PS My mailbox filled and I missed the response from Jacque and any
others. Were there many?