GIF animation problem

curry curry at pair.com
Fri Nov 7 21:26:22 EST 2003

>This generally works extremely well, but my beta tester has pointed
>out that just one of these animations stops working as soon as its
>border overlaps with the other one. It doesn't seem to mind
>overlapping with other, static, controls (images and grcs).

Have you tried the alwaysBuffer property? Or putting the GIF image on
the same card as the buttons, visible but off-screen? Or using a
different method to let the user drag?

I've had animations overlapping in game projects and keep going, so
maybe there's a way. If no luck, you could post a test stack with two
buttons like that and we can try.

Curry