revGoURL help

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Nov 6 14:06:34 EST 2003

On Nov 6, 2003, at 11:40 AM, Roger Guay wrote:

> I've got a file "Gen.html" on my desktop (OS X) along with my RunRev
> application.  The following script will open "Gen.html" while in
> Runtime but the Standalone does not work:

Roger, I think in an OS X standalone, the defaultFolder refers to the
folder the app bundle is in, but the filename of this stack refers to
the executable inside the app bundle.

So try the defaultFolder, or try using SpecialFolderPath() if it really
is the desktop you want to lookup.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>