Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Nov 6 11:44:36 EST 2003

On Nov 6, 2003, at 7:41 AM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

> FYI, I believe this is going to be changing as we move forward. Like
> OS X with Aqua, all the OSes are making it harder and harder to
> emulate them correctly.

Geoff- that's great.

It will be good to get that platform look and feel right by going
"native". And makes me a bit nervous. Just thinking about Realbasic
running on Win32. It uses native widgets and it was a crash-fest (or
used to be)! I hope you guys have some serious QA in place! Rev The
appearance manager stuff has had the kinks worked out over a long
period.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear it.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>