Making Windows application icons on Mac

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Nov 6 11:40:56 EST 2003

On Nov 6, 2003, at 7:30 AM, Ivers, Doug E wrote:

> iconographer is only $15; unfortunately, I haven't been able to create
> a .ico that is 744 bytes yet.

It doesn't *have* to be 744 bytes. I have a 766 byte .ico file that
Revolution happily uses for my Windows build.

The Revolution error message might be better worded- "Your .ico is
invalid. A valid .ico might me 744 bytes, or 766, or something else. "
:-)

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>