Several Windows Questions...

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Nov 6 08:02:49 EST 2003

Jason,

Check out how many colors your monitor is displaying (display props)...
There's a lot of problems when switching to lower-bit displays...

I also experience a lot of problems with lock screens and screen flashes
AFTER
compiling on the same OS (W2KSP3) regardless of screen depth.

Last but not least, Windows ME is by far the worst OS ever made...
Dont rely on anything it says or shows... Use a "standard" like W98 SE if
you can still
find one but best is to concentrate on a later or the latest OS...

Just my 2 cents...