Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

Russell rxfeldman at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 11:45:17 EST 2003

Oh Im sorry Ken I didn't realize youi ment this in reference to:
:
> How can an application be constrained to one 5x8 or whatever size window. ?

But the above is only one line of a larger paragraph and in that context it was saying "How can a developer work an application with numerous different size windows in an environment that restricks windows to "5x8 or whatever size window"

I was not asking how to restrict a stack "to one 5x8 or whatever size window"

Boy these one liners will get you every time..lol
The following had me scratching my head when applying it to what I was saying.

set resizeable of stack x to false

HTH,
Ken N.