Panther?

Lee Perham leep at astound.net
Mon Nov 3 13:01:33 EST 2003

John

I had a similar problem last week. Rev works fine with Panther, it just
can't  find Rev until you tell it where it is. The solution is: "
...select a stack file (any stack is fine) and choose 'Get Info,' then
flip the arrow next to 'Open With.' From the popup menu, locate the
copy of Revolution you want to use. Then click the Change All button.
This will fix it so that all Rev stacks open the application you
specified."

Regarding your second question about which version you are using, again
look at  "Get Info" under the File menu, flip the General arrow and it
will tell you which version you are using.

~ Lee

On Nov 2, 2003, at 10:17 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com