Create Network application

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Nov 3 09:35:21 EST 2003

Without getting into the details, you can
- create a network app using the sockets (search sockets in the docs) -
some examples exists also
- use a server application where clients connect to (you can use sockets
or the URL command here)
- make clients that gather info from a database (mysql) or an http server
(any choice is good).

Hope that gives you a direction to follow... All are broad client/server
services that can be used in
your scheme. Then again, you should check what they want for a network
application...

cheers
Xavier Bury
TNS NT LAN Server