Losing the amateur...

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 3 09:22:05 EST 2003

Thank you Klaus,

I was tired and I guess the old Power & Influence Days are still fresh
in my mind. A friend died this year due to not being able to afford to
go see a Doctor of his choosing - Oh he did end up with some medical
care but it was not the same as he would have got if he had $$$.
Enough said though,

I  knew I should not have responded before just like I knew I should
not be typing this either. I should probably apologize to him in case I
insulted him. Oh, well.  I'm sorry! - No class wars!

ALSO, I am a little disappointed about waiting for my manuals but I am
not going to be complaining to the list about it !?!?!?!?!
That is all

I shut up.

Tom