Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 3 00:22:47 EST 2003

Russ,

I believe you can view the UI elements in the application browser and
then find the glossary stack and then view the scripts in it. I have
done this but still did not find what they pasted on the list.

I want to create a glossary feature in a stack and well the pieces seem
to be all over the place in REV and I gave up - for now - instead I
will put in a search field and glossary page.

Tom