Can cards in a stack be of different sizes

Russell rxfeldman at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 00:13:28 EST 2003

Thanks guys

For taking to the time to ponder my questions,

Then it is agreed that the apparent mixed card sizes is a programming slight of hand rather than a Revolution feature.

If that be the case,  How does the developer design on different size cards then assemble them into a stack of one size ?

How would I get the "Glossary" stack open in development mode in order to review the code & design of the different cards??

Thank you

Russ