[OT] Rev on Linux PPC - Would you use it?

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Nov 2 06:48:22 EST 2003

Le dim 02/11/2003 à 12:12, David Wilkinson a écrit :

> My own experience, on a Redhat derived distro on intel/amd using
> gnome wm, is that Rev versions > 2.0.x are  unusable since the ide
> quits with absolute reliability if you click apply in the script
> editor.  Some guidance as to how to extract core dumps might be
> useful here.

The same unusability in using Suse 8 to 8.2 Pro x86 / KDE 3.xx...
I'm full confident about the final's Rev 2.1.1 issue, even if, there are
lots to verify, Kevin, Scott, Tuviah, to get the Linux Rev's issue we
needs to switch from MC to Rev.

Kind Regards, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours

psahores at easynet.fr

GSM:   +33 6 03 95 77 70
Pro:   +33 1 41 60 52 68
Dom:   +33 1 64 45 05 33
Fax:   +33 1 64 45 05 33

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis
Applications et SGBD ACID SQL (WEB et PGI)
Penser et produire "delta de productivité"