2.1.1 better and reliable ... but

Carsten Levin itrunrev at itinfo.dk
Sun Nov 2 06:27:00 EST 2003

Yes, it is in Bugzilla, we reported it apx. 3 weeks ago, later got a
response that it is solved (but the solution is probably not in the
present download).
You write that you dont understand the problem ...:
"the directory"/"the defaultfolder"/"the current folder" (i dont know
why there are so many words for the same) is usually set to the path of
the Revolution Application or the Revolution Runtime/exe file running
the application.
It is always the case on Mac OS.
On Windows XP it is so, but only when running in development-mode. When
running in non-dev mode it is different. When doubleclicking the
name.rev file it is set to the path to this file. On Windows 98 it is
in come cases set to C:/.
Sorry for not explaining this better in the first mail.
This inconsistense/bug causes the solutions to fail if you have desided
to put some common libraries or graphics file in the folder containing
the Revolution application or runtime.
You should probably see it as a problem when a development tool starts
to use its fundamental parts in random.

But as I wrote in the first report ... I am confident that RunRev knows
about this and that it will be solved soon.

Best regards

Carsten