Tiling Images

RH herbstzu at bostonmacosx.dyndns.org
Sat Nov 1 21:43:24 EST 2003

Hi all:

Below is the code I use which makes a nice column of images.

repeat with x = 1 to myvara
put directory &"/" & line x of myfilelist into myPath
create image "myimage" & x in group "large_group"
put "myimage" & x into newName
set the location of image newName to 100,((115*x))
set the filename of image newName of group "large_group" to myPath

if (the formattedHeight of image newName > the formattedWidth of image
newName) then
set the height of image newName of group "large_group" to 100
put 100/the formattedheight of image newName of group "large_group"
into ratio
   set the width of image newName of group "large_group" to round(the
formattedWidth of image newName of group "large_group" * ratio)
else
set the width of image newName of group "large_group" to 125
put 125/the formattedwidth of image newName of group "large_group" into
ratio
   set the height of image newName of group "large_group" to round(the
formattedheight of image newName of group "large_group" * ratio)
end if

however I would like to tile the images into rows as well and just
can't come up with the methodology to get them to. If anyone could
point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

thanks
Robert Herbstzuber