[OT] 1344 bit encryption

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sat Nov 1 11:38:03 EST 2003

On Nov 1, 2003, at 7:06 AM, Rob Cozens wrote:

> I assume this is for domestic purposes, or that you are aware of US
> government restrictions on the export of encryption software
> supporting keys > 64 bits:

Rob and Mark- David didn't state his intent for the crypto, but the URL
he posted was for a consumer product for disk encryption. Why should he
be worried about export restrictions?

BTW I thought US export restrictions were eased because the Feds
realized they were really messing things up for US software companies
not being able to compete internationally?

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>