using openStack vs. preOpenStack

erik hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 16:36:35 EDT 2003

Ken Norris <pixelbird at interisland.net> wrote:
************
> From: erik hansen
> Subject: using openStack vs. preOpenStack

> reading the TD entries for openStack and preOpenStack,
>
> why you would use openStack (the stack is already visible)?
>
> maybe for visuals?
That's one.

The toolbar and other UI-related stuff might push stuff down where you don't
want them. I had a heckuvva tough time displaying a full-screen image when I
first started with Rev, until I set the rect of the image just before the
stack opens, IOW right before it becomes visible.

this code was in a preOpenStack handler?

erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org