Looking for app

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu May 29 18:51:00 EDT 2003

>I have parts of this in various forms all over my had drive

So Richard, are you from New England or did your internal disk die?

:{`)

PS: Sooner or later someone's going to publish a collection of "Spell
Checker Humor".

How much more difficult it must now be for non-native English
speakers to know what's bad grammar & what's spell checker humor [ie:
the words are spelled correctly but used incorrectly].
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company