Comparison of Supercard and Rev

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Thu May 29 13:41:00 EDT 2003

I just noticed this on comp.sys.mac.hypercard, and thought some people
here could comment (much) more knowlegebly than I:

I am the owner of MacScience (www.macscience.net) and I am looking for
comparisons between SuperCard 4.1.1 and Revolution 2.0 (the candidate
release available for all) from expert users. Other than the price, I
would be interested in comparisons dealing with basic functionality,
flexibility, stability, xTalk implementation, etc.
As posted earlier, cross-platform issues with Revolution would be
helpful. Also, a comparison between the old SuperCard, and the new (OS
X) SuperCard would be interesting.
Thanks,
Simon Gadbois, Ph.D.
If you could email your comments directly (or cc'd) to
sg at macscience.net, that would be appreciated.

-Jim