Build Distribution problem in rc1

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Thu May 29 11:20:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 09:31  AM, Bruce Robertson wrote:
> And for me, it comes up with a 2/3 height window. Only a sliver of the
> bottom buttons is visible. It's useless. Rev 2.0r2, OSX 10.2.6.

Here is a workaround.

Select View menu | Revolution UI Elements in Lists.
Open Distribution Builder
Open Application Browser
Edit Properties of stack "revdistributionbuilder" and make it resizable.
Drag the height of the Distribution Builder window.

Other than this stack size problem, the Distribution Builder is working
perfectly as far as I can tell.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com