Revolution 2.0 released

Jim Biancolo webmaster at listology.com
Thu May 29 11:06:01 EDT 2003

At 06:16 PM 5/28/2003 +0100, Kevin Miller wrote:
>We are very happy to be able to tell you that Revolution 2.0 has been
>released. You can download the final version from our website at:

Congratulations!  I've been using 2.0 on Windows, and it's a much nicer
interface over 1.1.1.  I've had no problems with the installation, legacy
stacks, or building distributions.  Granted my work isn't particularly
sophisticated, but it's still been a very nice transition so
far.  :-)  Thanks for all the great new features!  You've obviously put a
lot of work into this, and it shows.

Take care,

Jim