Release 2.0r2 - Unexplained CPU usage shoots to 100% - Part 2

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Thu May 29 09:51:01 EDT 2003

First, open the stack in Rev.1.1.1, then look for a checkbox at the bottom of the properties inspector.  When you check the box, you'll see the cRevGeneral prop set.  Delete it.

Rev folks:  Why/how does this cause a problem for Rev2?  Are there no side-effect ramifications to deleting cRevGeneral?  Why does it exist at all?

-- D