cRevGeneral - revLibraries

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu May 29 03:15:01 EDT 2003

>  > This is just a guess on my part, but what happens if you remove the
>>  cRevGeneral custom property set from the stack (in 1.1.1) and then open it
>>  in 2.0?
>>
>>  --
>  > Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~

>Thanks you, thank you, thank you, you saved me hours.  I went into Rev 1.1.1
>and deleted it ( odd that it does not appear in Rev 2.0 ) and loaded it back
>into Rev 2.0, it works.
>
>Boy, this is one you will want to make sure that everyone knows about.

I was unable to edit my stacks (ones made in Rev 1.1.1) and would get
the spinning pizza
in OS X.

I did not find a cRevGeneral but deleted the group revLibraries prior to
opening in Rev 2.0...NOW I can edit those stacks. I hope my deleting
group revLibraries
doesn't cause issues of its own.

Brava Jeanne