text in RR 2.0 scripts

Emmanuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Thu May 29 02:14:00 EDT 2003

Scripts in 2.0 show up in pale grey. In 1.1.1 you coul select any pat
of the scripts an change their style an color. How can we do that in
2.0?

The "Format" item of he menu Script only scrolls down the text to the
bottom not showing any palette. In the menu View: the colorize item
lets you get all kinds of pale colors and the item "Clorization
settings" lets you choose the color of anything but the body of the
text.

I can't believe the appearence of the text of scripts cannot be
controled at least as much as in 1.1.1!  But I just can't find the way
to do it.

Has anybody out there found it out?

Manuel