Nine to Five Reports and Rev

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Wed May 28 22:11:22 EDT 2003

At 7:30PM -0700 5/28/03, Alan Gayne wrote:
>At this time I have just downloaded Runrev 2.0 - and perhap a lot of
>this stuff IS in the report generator/manager contained therein, but I
>can't find any documentation about the capabilities of this feature set
>and a really detailed tutorial on its use would be greatly appreciated.

If you go to the Development Guide page of the documentation window and
click "Printing", you'll find some topics on report printing - start with
"How to print a report" and check out the See Also topics for it.

(This is not documented in as much detail as I'd like yet, but the basic
information is there.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/