Convert to seconds, why??

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue May 27 15:40:00 EDT 2003

> Mr. Ray,
> This is unequivocably an incorrect statement about convert
> syntax. Clearly, you have consulted neither the Transcript
> dictionary nor the
> MetaTalk Reference for convert.

Mr. ??,

Actually, I DID consult the MetaTalk Reference, which has the following
syntax:

Nowhere is the word "from" described; after checking, it IS in the Rev
reference, but that means that it is a feature that is not documented in
MetaCard itself (and should be).

So although I clearly did not consult the Transcript dictionary, you
clearly did not consult the MetaTalk Reference.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/