Download RR 2 ???

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Tue May 27 14:32:00 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at 11:08  AM, Howard Bornstein wrote:

> Yes, I'm quite astonished they've released a final 2.0 version, as I'm
> still having serious problems with printing and distribution building
> in
> RC1.
>
> I'll be curious to see if all the reported bugs, including my own, are
> gone from this "final" version.

My opinion: making something as complex as Revolution 100% bug free
would take a mighty long time, especially with the rapid addition of
new features!

I have found RC1 stable enough to use it for day-to-day development
work. Printing and distribution building too.

It's the bugs where someone says "hey I reported this bug way back when
1.0 was released" are the ones that worry me! :-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com