Download RR 2 ???

Till Bandi tbandi at swissonline.ch
Tue May 27 10:54:01 EDT 2003

  I downloaded RR2 yesterday too - and tried today, everything seems to
be ok here. But I was astonished, that there was no word about the
final Version 2 on the RunRev lists. Since between yesterday an today
the Runrev-Site changed, this might  mean they are still working at it
and will announce the REVOLUTION only after finishing  it (or maybe
when they are back from their well deserved vacations?).