MySQL database interface

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue May 27 01:19:00 EDT 2003

Hi Revvers,

Some months ago, while teaching myself MySQL, I made a Rev stack to
operate as a GUI for connecting to MySQL databases. I have now tidied
it up a bit and changed the syntax to use the new database commands in
Rev 2.0 RC1. If anyone wants to have a look, it is at my web site:
http://www.troz.net/Rev/#MySQL

The stack makes a connection, lists tables & describes their structure,
lists all records but allows users to enter more complex SQL queries or
executable commands, allows editing, adding and deleting of records and
tables and contains notes on installing and using MySQL. The notes were
developed for my own use, so are heavily biased towards Mac OS X but
some parts will be useful to people using other OSes.

All the syntax used in the stack is based on the standard, documented
Rev database commands and functions.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au